The following are general guidelines for acceptable donations to the ReStore: For more information on items accepted at the ReStore call 315-624-9010. To schedule a pick up of donated items click here.
For information on paint disposal click here.
We reserve the right to deny any item donated item(s) upon drop off or pick up.
Items we accept:
- Working Appliances – Refrigerators, Stoves, Ovens, Range Tops, Microwaves
- Large Furniture – Dressers, Dining Room Tables, Chairs, Coffee Tables, End Tables, Bedroom Sets with the bed frame
- Good condition Sofas & Chairs *must be from a smoke free, odor free home and free of stains, no exceptions will be made*
- Faucets, Sinks & Vanities
- Brand New Windows & Doors *NOT USED
- Electrical Items – Residential only
- Ceiling Fans – must be in good, working condition
- Sets of Glass Dishware
- All lighting – must be in good, working condition
- Mirrors – we will not accept any broken or cracked mirrors or glass
- Tools – Hand or Power in working condition
- Picture Frames & Wall Décor (selective)
- Floor tiles in new or good condition
Items we DO NOT accept:
- Used doors & windows
- Electronic Equipment and TV’s
- Baby Furniture and Toys
- Non-Working Appliances
- Curtains or Drapery
- Jewelry & Clothing
- Garage doors
- Mattresses & Box Springs
- Paint thinner or other hazardous chemicals or materials
- Pesticides of any kind
- Open or partial cans of paint, stain, or similar substances
- Broken or Unframed glass or mirrors
- Furniture that is torn, stained, pet used or damaged
- Handicapped, medical or health aid devices and equipment
- Physical fitness and sports equipment
- Architectural items – Columns, Posts, Railings, etc.
- Hardware, Nails, Screws
- Opened & Oil-based Paint & Stain, Paint Thinner
- Opened Cleaning Products
- Furniture that is ripped, stained, or pet damaged
- Books, Tapes, VHS, CD’s, DVDs
- Entertainment Centers
- Plastic Dishes or Tupperware
Please do not drop off donations when the ReStore is closed. Please contact a ReStore staff or volunteer when dropping items off.
Donation Drop-off hours:
Please call 315.624.9010
For a list of other organizations that will accept items the we can not, please click here.